Services We Offer
We are a full service primary care clinic offering all areas of medicine, all forms of pathology and diagnoses, problem-based solutions and practical preventative services.
Benefits of your membership include:
- Unlimited office visits
- Unlimited time with your physician
- Unlimited lab draws
- Unlimited nurse visits
- No copay
- Access to your physician nights and weekends
- Same day appointments
- Minimal wait times
- Access to sample medications
- Discounted non-emergent home visits* ($90)
Procedures covered with your membership include:
- All preventative services
- Medical management of chronic diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, high cholesterol, depression, etc.)
- Physical exams (well child, well woman/pap smears, school/sports physicals)
- Weight/blood pressure checks, allergy shots, vaccinations, ear wash, blood draws, pregnancy tests
- Medical education (diabetes/asthma/COPD self-care)
- IV fluids
- Mole/Skin tag/Cyst removal
- B-12 injections
- Cortisone injections
- Joint injections
- Allergy shots
If there is any procedure we cannot do, we will find you another facility that offers an affordable price for what you need.
Price for Membership
We offer membership plans for individuals, couples and families; along with special discounts for payment options. Because we don’t bill insurance companies, including Medicare and Medicaid, we can keep the costs of memberships simple. Adequately insured patients may get reimbursed from their insurance companies by sending in their forms for their office visits.
|5% Discount for Quarterly Payment||Save $60||Save $90||Save $100|
|10% Discount for Annual Payment||Save $120||Save $180||Save $200|
|Annual Payment at Renewal||$1080||$1620||$1800|
We do have a one time, per household, registration fee of $99. This fee will be waived if you pay annually.
If you’re ready to get your membership started, we have a membership application form here for your convenience.